Warscrap Security & Third Parties
At Evil Noob, we work hard to respect your privacy and ensure that we are always transparent with you. Here are some of the ways in which we keep your data private and third party softwares we use.
Warscrap and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
At Evil Noob, we’re committed to privacy—that’s why our privacy policies already adhered to the the high standard of the new European data protection law known as GDPR, and why we’re ensuring we maintain those rights and extend them to all our users, inside and outside the EU.
Where is my data stored?
All Evil Noob data is stored in the US (Google datacenter).
Is my data secure?
- We have data encryption in transit, meaning all our data is while traveling to us encrypted.
- Only a handful of people can access data and they only do so in order to improve the services we provide.
- We monitor and audit our usage logs.
What Third Party services do you use?
We use a number of third parties to store user data in order to provide/improve our services:
- We use Google Analytics to track page views to improve our Game website and Website.
- We use Sentry to track errors that occur within Warscrap and the API. This also includes certain data that correlates with the error, but does not include sensitive customer information (passwords, tokens etc).
- We use Netlify (as CDN) to distribute our resources for our Game and Website.
The environment that hosts the Warscrap services maintains multiple certifications for its data centers, including ISO 27001 compliance, PCI Certification, and SOC reports. For more information about their certification and compliance, please visit the Firebase Google Website and the Netlify Website.